Dr Ravi Gokul
MBBS MRCGP DGM DFSRH
Dr Raghavendra Eeranti - Salaried GP
MBBS MRCP MRCGP
Jackie Parsonage - Practice Nurse
Mrs. Diane Dickinson - Practice Nurse
Our Practice Nurses work in the treatment room and are responsible for the following routine services:
- Blood/ urine screening
- Cytology screening
- Registration health checks
- Holiday vaccines
- Minor surgery procedures
- Health promotion
Julie Newton - Health Care Assistant
Mrs Tonia Kellett - Practice Manager
Qualifications : O level- English, Maths, Geography, Biology and Art
NVQ level3 – Health and social Care
Counselling Skills- Level-1
I have taken over the role in April 2021. I previously worked at another surgery as the Operations Manager and also covering for the Practice Manager while she was on maternity leave.
I am hoping my experience will stand me in good stead in upkeeping the high standards and excellent patient care that Kingsfold is known for.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Dealing with patients' telephone calls/face to face enquiries
- Maintaining and updating patient computer records
- Monitoring and auditing prescribing processes
- Liaising between patient, pharmacy, hospital and/or GP for medication-related queries
- To ensure the smooth running of the Practice and quality service to patients
Mrs Varunika Gokul – Business Manager/ partner
O levels- English, Maths, Physics
A levels - Maths, Physics, Computers
Btech in Information Technology
Diploma in Practice Management DPCHM from AMSPAR
I joined the team at Kingsfold Medical Centre in April 2017 and worked as a notes summariser, back up data input clerk. I am now the digital champion lead and health and safety lead at the practice.There are also other aspects of the job which I manage on a regular basis, these include :
- Accountancy and PAYE
- Health & Safety
- Primary Health Care Team Co-ordinator
Christine Myerscough - Secretary
AMSPAR Award for General Practice Staff
Deaf Awareness Certificate
I have worked at Kingsfold Medical Centre since September 1990. I am the only full-time employee, with the exception of the Practice Manager. My current role is that of Secretary and part-time computer operator.
Roles and Responsibilities:
My time is divided between the general running of Reception and computer work which includes:-
- Typing all referral letters and inputting hospital letters onto the computerized patient records by scanning on a daily basis
- Registration links ensuring that patients' records are updated on a daily basis.
- Shared responsibility for IOS Links
- Responsibility for maintenance and upgrading the computer system
- I share responsibility for day to day running of the surgery in the absence of the practice manager.
Deborah Horan - Secretary
Lynn Hartley - Care Navigator
Claire Lonsdale - Care Navigator
Jane Pilkington - Care Navigator
Tamsyn Graham - Care Navigator
Brenda Heaton - Data Input Clerk
The health visitor has an office at St Mary's Health Centre. Telephone 01772 644176.
Health Visitor Phone Contact Number
The health visitor can be contacted on 01772 644176 between 9.00 a.m. - 10.00 a.m. and 4.00 p.m. - 5.00 p.m. (Monday - Friday). At other times an answering phone service is available.
District Community Nurses
District nurses have an office at St Mary's health centre. Telephone 01772 644170.
The Midwife team is based at the local hospitals and are attached to this practice to provide midwifery services.